Ad blocker detected: Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker on our website.
Search found 4331 matches
- Wed Nov 05, 2014 05:53
- Forum: Microbiology of meat and products
- Topic: Spreadsheets/calculators to determine nitrite amount:WARNING
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3321
- Sat Nov 01, 2014 18:17
- Forum: Smoked pork products
- Topic: question about dry cure and how much to put on a 5 p belly
- Replies: 12
- Views: 14625
- Tue Oct 28, 2014 18:02
- Forum: Hyde Park
- Topic: "Disclaimer Container" - Where Did My Post Go?
- Replies: 325
- Views: 110397
Everyone has strengths and knowledge none of us have complete knowledge. In the case of Chuckwagon and Ducky there is a strong knowledge of microbiology and chemistry and both of them are very competent sausage makers. There are many others here that are also excellent sausage makers. In our parish ...
- Sat Oct 25, 2014 21:41
- Forum: Sausages
- Topic: The importance of taste test patties
- Replies: 9
- Views: 5462
Today I made 3 kilograms of chunk turkey ground chicken sausage. Fried a couple of test patties and thought they needed salt. They DID! I had slipped a decimal point and used 1.5 grams/kilogram instead of 15 grams/kilogram. I had not yet stuffed any.