Jason & Carolina's video (TLP charcuterie shop)

Chuckwagon
Veteran
Veteran

Jason & Carolina's video (TLP charcuterie shop)

Post by Chuckwagon » Sat Jul 19, 2014 00:48

Here`s a new video to check out!
Jason & Carolina Story are a Wedliny Domowe success story! The kids have been members of our site since April of 2011. They met at school at the CIA (Culinary Institute Of America), fell in love, graduated, and got married! Those of you who know them, found the couple to be helpful and active at WD and moreso locally in their chosen profession. Three years ago, we witnessed their move from New York to Washington D.C. where they opened the "Three Little Pigs" charcuterie shop. It has grown into a most successful business because of their hard work and Jason and Carolina have appeared in more than just a few feature stories in the Washington Post.

Now, there is a video! Don't miss it. It is the story of Jason and Carolina and their venture "on the third floor upstairs". Here is a link:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/10 ... p-upstairs

Congratulations on a lot of hard work kids,
Best Wishes,
Chuckwagon
Last edited by Chuckwagon on Tue Jul 22, 2014 03:35, edited 3 times in total.
If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, it probably needs more time on the grill! :D
Shuswap
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Shuswap » Mon Jul 21, 2014 15:05

Great story - tough market for young folks to succeed in and I like what they are doing to encourage neighborhood participation. CW the top link doesn't load but the bottom link below your signature does. Thanks for passing it on.

Link repaired - Thanks Phil! ~CW~
Last edited by Shuswap on Tue Jul 22, 2014 03:37, edited 1 time in total.
sawhorseray
Veteran
Veteran

Post by sawhorseray » Mon Jul 21, 2014 16:42

Good stuff, I wish those kids all the success in the world. I noticed at the beginning of the clip a nice sawhorse table set up in the first floor window, that can't hurt! RAY
“Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment.”
el Ducko
Veteran
Veteran

Post by el Ducko » Mon Jul 21, 2014 21:36

...gotta go visit these guys and the shop! "I wonder what they do in their free time!"
:mrgreen:
Experience - the ability to instantly recognize a mistake when you make it again.
story28
Passionate
Passionate

Post by story28 » Tue Jul 22, 2014 23:30

Thanks, everyone! We are grateful to have the opportunity and especially to be supported and mentioned by such a great group of people!

That sawhorse table is topped with an old barn door. It used to be for farmers markets but the ladies weren't too happy lifting the 70lb monster!

Thanks again CW for always being a great friend and mentor. And thank you very much for supporting the cause! We are going to have to get you some bacon in the mail!
two_MN_kids
Frequent User
Frequent User

Post by two_MN_kids » Sun Jul 27, 2014 21:07

This past April, Jean and I were in Washington D.C. for my nieces wedding. We made time to ride the bus out to Three Little Pigs (TLP). It's a cute little shop and Carolina was a great hostess. Unfortunately, Jason was in Michigan for his brother's wedding, and they had scheduled the kitchen floors for refinishing. While we didn't get to tour TLP, we did have a nice visit with Carolina and some great Pulled Pork sandwiches.

Good Luck on your new Capital venture, Jason and Carolina.
Jim