Videos -Sausage Making / Curing ?

Knifeman
User
User

Videos -Sausage Making / Curing ?

Post by Knifeman » Fri Jan 26, 2018 22:21

Hello All

#1 Do you think that Stan Marianski would make a DVD based on his book Home Production of Meat and Sausages and then on his other book regarding Fermented sausages ? Colud someone encourage him to do so ? I think there would be a market for it for sure !
Some people learn differently some better with seeing / watching

#2 Do any of you more experienced members feel that you could make You Tube videos on certain subjects related to sausage making ?

#3 Finally can members here provide links to videos that they find informative on the subject of making sausages fresh and fermented ? Ones that are accurate in relation to curing and safety

Thank You !
Knifeman
Kijek
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Kijek » Sat Jan 27, 2018 03:01

Hey Knifeman, glad to see your staying involved, people like you make this place interesting and informative.

Anyway, to answer question;
#1. I have no clue, how to contact the "BIG GUY" and make suggestions like that, good idea!

#2. I thought the same thing, why can't some of us, Pros, down the ladder to newbies, have a place we can start a YouTube series on Charcuterei, where the pros present subjects, but even the newbie has input as to what needs to be addressed and so on. I mean even the newbie can express some really good topics.

#3. If you see and watch a video and find it very informative, just copy the link to it and post it where you think it fits best.

I found a video about a week ago on YouTube called Intensive Charcuterie & Chamber Building for Beginers I found it to be a very long video course, but very interesting.
So I copied the link and posted it in the For Beginerssection and it was received well.

So if you find something interesting, post it! Here is my link I posted.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7oRcXe5sqT8
Bob K

Post by Bob K » Sat Jan 27, 2018 15:05

I am not sure if these are still available or translated to english.
http://www.wedlinydomowe.pl/en/viewtopic.php?t=7250
Knifeman
User
User

Post by Knifeman » Sat Jan 27, 2018 20:02

Kijek and Bob K

Thanks for the links from both of you !

Is there someone on here that does know how to reach the " BIG GUY " Maybe someone knows. Hope fully someone can reach him and touch on the subject of him making a DVD! I did send him a PM but then found out through browsing this site that he does not answer PM's . Probably too busy !

I was thinking that yes it would be good to post links here to sausage making videos that perhaps you longer term members have found helpful. Or YES you fellas might be able to make your own and post them to You Tube

Knifeman
Bob K

Post by Bob K » Sat Jan 27, 2018 20:09

Good idea about posting worthwhile videos, As far as contacting Marianski: http://www.wedlinydomowe.pl/en/viewtopic.php?t=8058