some of my garlic

Talk about anything here as long as it is not against the rules.
Big Guy
Passionate
Passionate

some of my garlic

Post by Big Guy » Fri Jul 22, 2011 23:35

I dug out about 1/2 of my garlic this morning until my buddies came over and then we had a few libations, I'll do the rest on Sunday.

Chuckwagon
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Chuckwagon » Sat Jul 23, 2011 00:15

Big Guy, You never cease to amaze me. What's next? Those are great lookin' garlic. How about inventin' a "Budweiser Garlic" libation? -- a truly refreshing tart beverage, sure to tickle the taste buds of ol' sausagemakers like us. :shock:
PS... Don't forget to clean your grinder! :mrgreen:
Another PS... What does Mrs. Big Guy have to say about ol' pals droppin' in for a "libation"?
Be careful my Canadian friend, you don't want to make these cherished females angry! The consequences could be worse than being locked up the next 6 months in the same cell with a wounded hypochondriac! :shock:

Best Wishes,
ChuckO
If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, it probably needs more time on the grill! :D
Big Guy
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Big Guy » Sat Jul 23, 2011 03:54

Its a tradition here that friends stop by around 10 am every Friday for a few libations and a few lies er I mean true stories. we sit under my trees and enjoy a good drink and stories , Miss Needles aka mrs big guy joins in too. So on Friday I have to start early cause no work gets done after 10. LOL I had put a moosestrami roast in my smoker early in the morning. Its now just out of the smoker and taking a fridge nap. slicing tomorrow, pics to follow. :cool:
Chuckwagon
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Chuckwagon » Sat Jul 23, 2011 08:21

Sounds like a great tradition Big Guy. People these days are just forgettin' to stop to smell the coffee errr... the pastrami! Fridays at your place sound great! And Miss Needles must be pretty cool... yup, a real lady! (although you're going to have to explain her name) :???:
Keep up the good work Big Guy. And for goodness sakes... take your wife some flowers once in a while for no specific occasion whatsoever! :shock:
If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, it probably needs more time on the grill! :D
Big Guy
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Big Guy » Sat Jul 23, 2011 18:29

Miss Needles is a retired RN she was always stickin needles into people and she needled me constantly for the last 37 years. :roll: