"Disclaimer Container" - Where Did My Post Go?

Talk about anything here as long as it is not against the rules.
sambal badjak
Frequent User
Frequent User

Post by sambal badjak » Sun Aug 24, 2014 14:59

I, for one, am just very sad with/about all this.
I felt at home here. It took me a while to grasp CW's sense of homour (and Duk's), but I got to thoroughly enjoy it.

I would like the people involved to give us a proper explanation. Is this just a major misunderstanding with by now a lot of hurt feelings, or was this meant to be?

Chuck, please don't leave us !!!!
life is too short to drink bad wine (anonymus)
grasshopper
Passionate
Passionate

Post by grasshopper » Sun Aug 24, 2014 17:11

When I was young and in trouble. My Father (born 1895) would say, it is what it is and words will not change the situation and tell me what happened. Then sometimes put his hand on my shoulder and say, who the hell do you think you are. I live that. When we would get to fooling around on this forum. To me that is what made it a family. CW new this to be of great value. That is what makes a great moderator. People with NO since of humor and pompous know it all attitude. I have no time for. I stand along with sawhorse Ray. Integrity and loyalty area a great attribute to have. Sure wish this didn't happen (stupid). I made 5 lb of lone peak hog longhorns. Fried up a patty and taste some soy protein concentrate. Afraid to smoke today because of it. CW where the heck are you.? All in Gods time not in my time (damn).
Krakowska
Frequent User
Frequent User

Post by Krakowska » Sun Aug 24, 2014 19:55

Holy Smokes! Out of town for a few days, boot up the computer, got 106 e-mails and then go to my favorite site and read this thread? What the hell happened? This was run by one of the kindest, sincere and helpful gentleman I never meet! Just the simplest of questions were answered by ALL and why? Birds of a feather flock together and Chuckwagon was inspiring ALL to be helpful and friendly to all who wanted to learn. NO question was ever passed off as "dumb' and I sure asked a lot of them. I'm in the same boat with Ray, I regard loyalty as a true cornerstone of friendship and I believe I made some internet friends here at this informative site. This is a whole new hobby and friends are really getting a kick out of some of the projects I have done and it is ONLY because of the good people here and Chuckwagon's unique sense of being one in a million in the world. Come on Cw, Pin that Badge back on my Friend. Lets saddle up and round up them doggies.
Fred :sad:
PS Can You play this on Your piano Chuckwagon?
Maybe the "Powers that Be" would get the message
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvUqsD4XJyI
Keep them safe until they all come home.
crustyo44
Veteran
Veteran

Post by crustyo44 » Sun Aug 24, 2014 21:04

Gus(Snagman),
You have hit the nail right on the head. Bob the Bacon idiot is the instigator of all this hassle.
Reading the emails I received from members in the US I am not the only one to think along these lines.
I want the Polish management to come clean with messages received that led to all this trouble.
Cheers,
Jan.
vtec
Administrator
Administrator

Post by vtec » Sun Aug 24, 2014 21:42

I've just returned from holiday. I'm reading this topic and my eyes are getting bigger and bigger... I wonder what is going on here...

We have several moderators on our forum: Maxell, ligawa, Seminole, Chuckwagon, BonAir, Siara (here is a link: http://wedlinydomowe.pl/en/staff.php ). A few days ago due to inactivity, Siara and BonAir was removed from the list of active moderators and we established a new moderator: redzed. And... that's all.

Why would we replace Chuckwagon? He is doing a great job here!

I really don't understand what this topic is for...
ssorllih
Veteran
Veteran

Post by ssorllih » Sun Aug 24, 2014 21:46

Finally!! Thank you VTec!! Now it may be time to learn where ,how and why this started and ensure that It doesn't happen in the future.
Ross- tightwad home cook
Krakowska
Frequent User
Frequent User

Post by Krakowska » Sun Aug 24, 2014 22:06

FIX it vtec!!!!! Cw is a good man. Ask him to come back. Get rid of the trouble makers and let's move on :!:
Fred T Sztukowski
Keep them safe until they all come home.
cogboy
Frequent User
Frequent User

Post by cogboy » Sun Aug 24, 2014 22:18

Sounds like maybe it is all a big misunderstanding ??
Darwin
User
User

Post by Darwin » Sun Aug 24, 2014 22:25

3 days of unnecessary drama... :oops:
Bob K

Re: Chuckwagon being replaced?

Post by Bob K » Sun Aug 24, 2014 22:32

grasshopper wrote:I have heard through the grape vine that Chuckwagon will be replaced
How it all began and why I never commented.

Lets get back to "normal"

Put the wheel back on the Wagon and reopen Duck season. :lol:
Last edited by Bob K on Sun Aug 24, 2014 22:56, edited 1 time in total.
snagman
Frequent User
Frequent User

Post by snagman » Sun Aug 24, 2014 22:55

vtec wrote:I really don't understand what this topic is for...
At last VTec ! The new appointment might have been handled better no ? The other thing coming out of this hiccup is the depth of respect and affection for Chuckwagon.
Thanks for clearing this up,
Regards,
Gus
huckelberry
User
User

miss understanding

Post by huckelberry » Sun Aug 24, 2014 23:37

I certainly hope this is a misunderstanding.
I know I don't post on here much, but my work keeps me from being able to stay as active as I would like.
That being said, the only reason I felt comfortable with this site was due to our good friend Chuck, So I really hope he is reading all the posts and realizes how important he is to this forum and that it would not be as popular or successful without his witty non pretentious guidance.
I for one would not be upset having Red as an ADDITIONAL moderator. Because Red is also a very knowledgeable person that everyone could learn from, and there are a lot of others on here who are knowledgeable.
But to remove Chuckwagon would be a huge mistake.
I can't say I've had a whole lot of interaction with anyone on this site but I have enjoyed my time here and the few interactions I've had with the good people on this site, but Chuckwagon is the reason I keep coming back.
I hope this is just a big misunderstanding.
And as for you Chuckwagon... if this turns out to be factual I would still love to be counted as one of your friends and would love to stay in touch. Even if through another forum.
I truly hope this gets straightened out so there is no more confusion about what is really happening.
Don't take life to seriously.
You're not getting out of it alive!
Shuswap
Passionate
Passionate

To Maxwell

Post by Shuswap » Mon Aug 25, 2014 00:11

Please put this controversy to rest :!:

From the site stats I see that you were on this site for 15 minutes yesterday - obviously you are aware of how we all feel. For the members information, I see that Redzed has been a moderator for 857 days since April 19, 2012. Oh yeah, CW is still listed as a moderator! Enough already.
crustyo44
Veteran
Veteran

Post by crustyo44 » Mon Aug 25, 2014 09:06

Or V-tec, both are the same person. A reply and a solution is required rather urgently.
Cheers,
Jan.
ssorllih
Veteran
Veteran

Post by ssorllih » Mon Aug 25, 2014 13:38

Has Chuckwagon left the building? I sent him a PM and got no reply and he has posted only once here since this blew up.
Ross- tightwad home cook