Supporting Our Sponsor

Talk about anything here as long as it is not against the rules.
Bubba
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Bubba » Wed Jan 22, 2014 14:51

crustyo44 wrote:Red,
You must be not as good looking as us fully imported models that's why you don't get any "wanting to be your wife" emails.
Bubba will back me up????????
Cheers,
Jan.
Who, what, where?
A Japie like me and Clogwogs down under, we click on anything where the mouse automatically gravitates to, mine are usually the sites where the ladies come from some outpost near Siberia. They are supposedly quite feisty though. :roll:
My beloved dog appears to think I'm a handsome Japie, always wags his tail when he sees me!

Just joking, I don't seriously go near the singles sites, too many bogus people there :)

If there is an ad where some interesting stuff is advertised, I click most times, mine are usually cars, trucks etc.
Ron
Krakowska
Frequent User
Frequent User

Post by Krakowska » Wed Jan 22, 2014 15:31

Anybody get advertising from "Local" advertisers? I get "Bathroom shower doors in Sarasota" majority of the time. This counts toward our click count? :cool:
Keep them safe until they all come home.
Maxell

Post by Maxell » Wed Jan 22, 2014 20:36

We would like to thank all those who understand the crux of the matter and help's may by click.
I also thank those who have a different opinion on the matter.
Pod ten adres proszę przesyłać zdjęcia i teksty. Zdjęcia muszą posiadać szerokość co najmniej 800 pikseli - wysokość nie jest istotna - ważne by były dobrej jakości.
maxell11@wp.pl
jbk101
Passionate
Passionate

Post by jbk101 » Sat Jan 25, 2014 20:16

Something funny happened to me (at least I thought it was funny) I noticed an ad for Google so I decided to click on it and my Google pop up blocker blocked it! I tried several times and it kept blocking a pop up ad for it own website. Loved it so I guess it works (the Pop up blocker) Oh by the way it was an ad on this web site too.

John
ssorllih
Veteran
Veteran

Post by ssorllih » Sun Jan 26, 2014 05:53

I was just offered 10,000 Asian women to select from among.
Ross- tightwad home cook
Chuckwagon
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Chuckwagon » Sun Jan 26, 2014 07:40

Now listen here, you ol' salty dog!... forget those young, beautiful, Asian women and settle down!
You wrote:
I have a piece of western pine board that has annual growth rings about 15 to the inch for a couple of inches and then a section about 3/4 of an inch wide that has more than a hundred growth lines. This tells me that there was once a drought that lasted for more than a hundred years.
We just might have Nancy saw you in half like an old tree... just to count how many rings you have inside :roll:

Best Wishes,
Chuckwagon
If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, it probably needs more time on the grill! :D