Youtube Videos

Talk about anything here as long as it is not against the rules.
Devo
Forum Enthusiast
Forum Enthusiast

Youtube Videos

Post by Devo » Sun Dec 14, 2014 01:21

OK I'm guessing this has been covered before but I am to lazy to search :mrgreen:
Is there any way to post a youtube video in your post so it shows up as the video rather than a link to the video? Some site's allow you to use [yt] the link to the video [ /yt] and you see the youtube video box instead of the link.
Just asking, I understand things are the way they are for a reason, just would be nice to have a better and easier forum.
markjass
Passionate
Passionate

Post by markjass » Sun Dec 14, 2014 01:53

That is a good idea. I like the way you can upload pictures directly from your home computer onfacebook. Is that possible for here?
Do no harm. Margerine is the biggest food crime
Maxell

Post by Maxell » Sun Dec 14, 2014 11:58

She was already offer on our part, but all was quiet. You need to purchase a license for a new forum and pay an annual subscription. Polish forum use IP.Board product.
You have to use ads and PayPal.
Pod ten adres proszę przesyłać zdjęcia i teksty. Zdjęcia muszą posiadać szerokość co najmniej 800 pikseli - wysokość nie jest istotna - ważne by były dobrej jakości.
maxell11@wp.pl
Devo
Forum Enthusiast
Forum Enthusiast

Post by Devo » Sun Dec 14, 2014 15:12

Maxell wrote:She was already offer on our part, but all was quiet. You need to purchase a license for a new forum and pay an annual subscription. Polish forum use IP.Board product.
You have to use ads and PayPal.
Oh , well than lets just keep it simple :mrgreen: