Cooking on a ceramic grill Pictures

Keymaster
Passionate
Passionate

Cooking on a ceramic grill Pictures

Post by Keymaster » Tue Dec 20, 2011 19:01

Heres some of my BBQ pictures in the past year or so. I like meat a lot :mrgreen:

That should do it for now :grin:
ssorllih
Veteran
Veteran

Post by ssorllih » Tue Dec 20, 2011 19:19

You do nice work!
Ross- tightwad home cook
Chuckwagon
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Chuckwagon » Tue Dec 20, 2011 22:02

Yeah, and check out those frenched chops! MMMmmm, I like your spatchcocked chicken too. Nice work.

Best Wishes,
Chuckwagon
If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, it probably needs more time on the grill! :D
ssorllih
Veteran
Veteran

Post by ssorllih » Tue Dec 20, 2011 22:44

Keymaster do you completely de-bone the chicken? I was considering that approach with the chicken brined and cured and stuffed with a spicy sausage mix.
Ross- tightwad home cook
Keymaster
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Keymaster » Tue Dec 20, 2011 23:00

ssorllih wrote:Keymaster do you completely de-bone the chicken? I was considering that approach with the chicken brined and cured and stuffed with a spicy sausage mix.
ssorllih, It is 99.9% deboned, I learned how to do it by watching this great video on You tube, very informative but a little lengthy.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAekQ5fzfGM
snagman
Frequent User
Frequent User

Post by snagman » Tue Dec 20, 2011 23:43

Keymaster,

Man, you DO like your meat ! Very nice, wide range of foods there, I guess you are sorrounded by a very happy family.

Gus
crustyo44
Veteran
Veteran

Post by crustyo44 » Tue Dec 20, 2011 23:55

Keymaster,
You should be banned from loading such great photo's on the forum.
It certainly is not helpful trying to lower my cholesterol.
It's 8:53 am here and after watching these photo's I am bloody starving already.
Best Regards,
Jan.
Brisbane.
crustyo44
Veteran
Veteran

Post by crustyo44 » Wed Dec 21, 2011 00:03

After looking at this deboned chicken I am going to stuff it with the csabai sausage mixture and even inject the breasts with a similar liquid spice mixture as the csabai.
Any better suggestions from members, please let me know.
Regards,
Jan.
Brisbane.
Bubba
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Bubba » Wed Dec 21, 2011 00:50

Keymaster you do a fantastic job on the grill!

Would you mind if I'd ask you to add another reply with some descriptions and ingredients for sharing?
(You won't be able to edit your first posting because one has to do that within 1 hour of posting)

I see, amongst other, Shrimp kebab, Lobster tails, frenched chops and a good looking stuffed Loin.

Just asking because I'm always looking for new ideas. :grin:
Ron
ssorllih
Veteran
Veteran

Post by ssorllih » Wed Dec 21, 2011 01:01

crustyo44 wrote:Keymaster,
You should be banned from loading such great photo's on the forum.
It certainly is not helpful trying to lower my cholesterol.
It's 8:53 am here and after watching these photo's I am bloody starving already.
Best Regards,
Jan.
Brisbane.
Have some bacon and eggs. :lol:
Ross- tightwad home cook
Keymaster
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Keymaster » Wed Dec 21, 2011 20:09

Bubba wrote:Would you mind if I'd ask you to add another reply with some descriptions and ingredients for sharing?
(You won't be able to edit your first posting because one has to do that within 1 hour of posting)
Bubba I spent about an hour doing this for you and when I went to preview it I must had been On the same page to long and the forum logged me out and after i logged back in all my work had disapeared. I will try and answer your questions again later :???:
ssorllih
Veteran
Veteran

Post by ssorllih » Wed Dec 21, 2011 21:27

Keymaster, I hate it when that happens. You think you have done everything right crossed all the ""T's" and dotted all the "I's" and then it disappears into cyber space. :cry:
Ross- tightwad home cook
Bubba
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Bubba » Thu Dec 22, 2011 01:34

Keymaster wrote:Bubba I spent about an hour doing this for you and when I went to preview it I must had been On the same page to long and the forum logged me out and after i logged back in all my work had disapeared.
ssorllih wrote:You think you have done everything right crossed all the ""T's" and dotted all the "I's" and then it disappears into cyber space.
Gentlemen, :lol:
May I offer a very easy solution to a dilemma I have encountered before as well? If you have a long post to prepare or type up, pre-type it in MS-word (or the software you use to type letters), Windows notepad also works. Then just copy and paste it in to the reply box.
I like using MS-word because then it corrects my crappy spelling at the same time. :grin:
:mrgreen: If I come across as having reasonable spelling please don't be fooled, I actually run a negative IQ and fail eye tests regularly. :roll:

Another way around the problem of being logged off is to simply click the "preview" button on a regular basis so the website recognizes activity.

And Keymaster, thank you very much in advance for your effort, take your time and whenever you are ready I will read and appreciate.
Ron
Keymaster
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Keymaster » Thu Dec 22, 2011 03:18

Bubba , the story behind the stuffed sausages is that I entered a Iron Chef contest and got 2nd place on an online foum. The ingrediant required were Olives, Mac & cheese and chuck roast. I was happy just leaving it to your imagination but you asked for it so here you go :razz:
The ingrediants

Chuck roast cut up and ready to grind

Spices and Olives and Mac n cheese, I actually used Rytek Kudas Italian sausage recipe on Page 180

Gettin ready to mix

Mixed and ready to stuff

All stuffed and ready to Q

I got te Noodles and clam sauce ready to go

Then I cooked the McChuckeO Italian Sausage

The Entree is McChuckEo Italian Sausage

ssorllih
Veteran
Veteran

Post by ssorllih » Thu Dec 22, 2011 03:57

WOW! I don't think that I would ever have thought to put those ingredients together in one sausage recipe. But I can see how well it would work.
Gosh I am glad you joined this forum
Ross- tightwad home cook