They've Done It Again!

Chuckwagon
Veteran
Veteran

They've Done It Again!

Post by Chuckwagon » Fri Sep 09, 2011 05:40

Stan and Adam have done it again! Just when you thought you`d read everything about sausages in "Home Production Of Quality Meats And Sausages", a wealth of new information is printed in yet another book by the father and son Marianski team! Their latest publication is called, "Making Healthy Sausages" by Stan and Adam Marianski. Be sure to read all about it in the forum "Books And Videos" just above Hyde Park. Be sure to click on: Stanley & Adam Marianski Author's Corner. Congratulations gentlemen, you've done it again!

Best Wishes,
Chuckwagon
If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, it probably needs more time on the grill! :D
story28
Passionate
Passionate

Post by story28 » Fri Sep 09, 2011 15:11

That is some good news indeed! I will certainly be ordering this book later on today. I have read four of their books and they are easily worth double their price in knowledge. A lot of recipe books in the culinary industry as a whole, really miss the mark by just skimming over the surface. Maybe it is because they don't think readers are interested or maybe they themselves don't even know, but these gentlemen make sure they explain the ins and outs thoroughly.
Gray Goat
Frequent User
Frequent User

Post by Gray Goat » Sun Dec 04, 2011 08:37

This looks like a great book, it's on my Christmas list :smile:
Bubba
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Bubba » Sun Dec 04, 2011 13:30

This new book is it!

The present I will get for Christmas - "From Dad to Dad" :grin:
Ron
crustyo44
Veteran
Veteran

Post by crustyo44 » Sun Dec 04, 2011 23:57

Hi,
I have ordered this Healthy Sausage book and the mullet one as well. Amazon is quick and I just received an email that both are on the way.
This low fat, healthy sausage book might be just the "Ducks Guts." For me anyway!!!!!!!!
Regards,
Jan.
Brisbane.