Hyde Park at top of page

Something you do or don't like? Let us know. This is also the place for questions regarding this forum.
Chuckwagon
Veteran
Veteran

Hyde Park at top of page

Post by Chuckwagon » Sun Feb 20, 2011 02:42

Members would also like to see Hyde Park brought to the top of the column of the forum's topics. They have said, "it is too hard for new viewers to see where a forum is". Apparently many people don't realize there is a forum on the site.

Best Wishes,
Chuckwagon
If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, it probably needs more time on the grill! :D
steelchef
Passionate
Passionate

Post by steelchef » Sat Mar 12, 2011 00:50

A little past due but here are my thoughts. I have referred people to the site but they tell me that they can't find the forum. I have tried to direct them to the bottom of the front page but so far, none has taken the second step.
Forgive my forthrightness but it seems like a no brainer to have the forum, up front and center on the Home Page. Likewise, Hyde Park. The most popular thread should rise automatically to the top of the list.
If marketing strategies drive the current format, I suggest that a comparison be made to other North American forums. Lots of casual visitors have and will pass by, perhaps missing us due to these issues.

IMHO
Everything in excess! To enjoy the flavor of life, take big bites. Moderation is for monks.