Talsa h26s hydrualic stuffer

king kabanos
Frequent User
Frequent User

Talsa h26s hydrualic stuffer

Post by king kabanos » Sat May 02, 2015 18:57

i just bought a talsa stuffer for home use production bacuase this thing is just awesome and can fill casings very quickly and it will probably last me a long time. Tell me what you think of this stuffer. does anyone on this forum use a hydrualic stuffer ? click on the link below and also check out the video of the guy that is stuffing sausage

http://www.davisonsbutcher.com/products ... uffer.html
BriCan
Frequent User
Frequent User

Re: Talsa h26s hydrualic stuffer

Post by BriCan » Sun May 03, 2015 07:10

king kabanos wrote:i just bought a talsa stuffer for home use production bacuase this thing is just awesome and can fill casings very quickly and it will probably last me a long time. Tell me what you think of this stuffer. does anyone on this forum use a hydraulic stuffer ?
Up until a year ago I was using one of these for close to five years ... one of the best stuffers that I have used

When you clean it pull the piston every time, your O rings will thank you ... which reminds me .. get two of each of the O rings when you buy the machine ... the one for the lid can and might get pinched thus cutting down the life of the seal ... not good to be caught with a busted seal :wink:

One other thing ... the lid does come off .. and it needs to as gunk collects under where it clamps down ... BUT ... be aware of the weight of the bloody thing .... weighs a ton so "do not" set it on a "low" surface :sad:

Anything else? give me a shout :smile:
king kabanos
Frequent User
Frequent User

Post by king kabanos » Mon May 04, 2015 16:12

thanks brican did you have the same talsa model?? the machine comes with extra o rings and a extra lid gasket. also in los angles where i bought the machine from they carry every nut bolt and gasket that comes with this machine so if i breaks or i need parts they can get it done. why did you get rid of your talsa? how fast did your stuff sausage with the machine?