[USA] NorCal's Spicy Hot Links

sawhorseray
Veteran
Veteran

Post by sawhorseray » Thu Nov 15, 2012 08:51

Picked up a 18qt turkey roaster today off of Craigslist, used once, $20. Already thinking of ways to incorporate this into pineapple sausage, my mind is swimming with ideas. Thawing a big wild hog ham for dinner and then split-pea soup, then some rump -roast for beef borgounioun in the crock pot. Sick as a dog roght now, fever of 102°. I see whole chickens on sale for 68≠lb a few miles away, I can make that drive. RAY
“Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment.”
snagman
Frequent User
Frequent User

Post by snagman » Thu Nov 15, 2012 09:25

sawhorseray wrote:Picked up a 18qt turkey roaster today off of Craigslist, used once, $20. Already thinking of ways to incorporate this into pineapple sausage, my mind is swimming with ideas. Thawing a big wild hog ham for dinner and then split-pea soup, then some rump -roast for beef borgounioun in the crock pot. Sick as a dog roght now, fever of 102°. I see whole chickens on sale for 68≠lb a few miles away, I can make that drive. RAY
Hey Ray,
I'd be worried about that roaster, used for what to reduce it to $20.... I would advise against making culinary decisions at 102°.
Get well quick !
Gus