Refuse Corner & Debris Receptacle

Talk about anything here as long as it is not against the rules.
jbk101
Passionate
Passionate

Post by jbk101 » Thu Feb 21, 2013 05:47

hey all,
A friend of mine posted this on facebook today and I thought I would pass it along here since it was approiate.

John
Chuckwagon
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Chuckwagon » Thu Feb 21, 2013 07:23

I'd surely like to thank those members who have rallied in my support. And I DO mean thank you from the heart! You are the best!

May the Good Lord bless and keep all of you!
Your Grateful Friend,
Chuckwagon
If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, it probably needs more time on the grill! :D
huckelberry
User
User

THANK YOU C.W.

Post by huckelberry » Thu Feb 21, 2013 09:09

C.W. congratz to you for having the moral fortitude to let the post stay. I think by now this JACK OFF should realize that he has stepped in it.
Anyone who doesn`t realize that this is not a morality site, but a site dedicated to the charcuterie
art should probably be relieved of their membership anyway.
Beings that now days everyone grades on a curve and everyone that I have had the pleasure of interacting with on this site have been far above average... One low class low grade bad apple would truly hurt the above average grade of the group that we have here now.
I think that the fact he hasn`t had enough common courtesy to at least post his name nor defend his pathetic little attempt at causing rancor among the people on this site should tell everyone all they need to know about this clown.
I myself have had things in my past, that are just that, they`re in my past.
I`m not particularly proud of them but they are there none the less, and I would hope others would judge me according to my present deeds not ones I committed years ago.
I haven`t been a member here for that long but C.W. you have always been hear to give help when others needed it and been more than willing to take time out of your life to share your knowledge with others. And you had no obligation to do so. That in my book puts you miles ahead of some SH%* STABBER with an ax to grind.
And I don`t mind putting my name to that.
THANKS AGIAIN CHUCK WAGON!!!!!!!

SENCERLY: Clifton D. Brown
Don't take life to seriously.
You're not getting out of it alive!
Maz
User
User

Post by Maz » Thu Feb 21, 2013 16:11

Sorry but I picked up a bit late on this. But in my book to become old and wise one must first be young and stupid. We go through that, but then there are some ( sorry to mention your name ) like WaterBo here that are born stupid and will die stupid.They are a terrible waste of the earths resources. Thanks Chuck as always you are doing a great job and I don't give a sh***t. :lol:
w1sby
Beginner
Beginner

Post by w1sby » Thu Feb 21, 2013 20:17

Oh, man! I can't continue associating with this forum!

Good golly. 20 years ago we were all different people, some of us were not exactly respectable types, others were saints. Now? it could be 180 degrees different.

Truth be told who cares, this is a forum about sausage making (and other meaty bits), CW does an exemplary job of keeping us straight and doling out well informed advice when needed.

For that I say Thanks!

73 de Allen, W1SBY
unclebuck
Frequent User
Frequent User

Post by unclebuck » Thu Feb 21, 2013 22:44

Two thumbs up to the "wagon master". CW has done a more than an exemplary job on this forum, and anyone who questions his character is probably more than morally & mentally destitute!! " People who live in glass houses should dress in the basement."-old proverb.
"What can't be smoked can't be eaten."
Dave Zac
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Dave Zac » Fri Feb 22, 2013 00:58

Holy smokes. A guy misses a few days and the place goes nuts. 25 years ago? 25 years ago sherif Bryner prolly could have been arresting me as I passed through his county. As said over and over and over, hard to imagine that almost anyone everyway hasn't done something their not proud of. That doesn't make them a bad person.

Thank you very much Mr. Chuckwagon for all you have done for me and all the folks here. You are my hero.

And you know what? I kinda get a chuckle picturing our fearless leader running from the law way back then :wink:

Dave Zac
Pete
User
User

Post by Pete » Fri Feb 22, 2013 03:13

Just saw the thread 15 minutes ago.

Thought it was a current report of CW being mischievious. Then thought, well so what, the mans been great to me since I've been here and his expertise is willingly and humourously shared.

Eventually caught on the waterlogged one was talking about something from 1989......to him I say from Australia -

COME ON MATE, FAIR SUCKA THE SAV, GET BLOODY REAL, THATS NEARLY 25 YEARS AGO !

CW - you have full support here, keep up the excellent work :grin:
Butterbean

Post by Butterbean » Fri Feb 22, 2013 03:47

I agree. If the fella really wanted to bring down the wrath of Caan on Chuckwagon he should give us some real dirt. Something like CW using too much curing salt or something unforgiveable like that. You know. Something bad and unforgiveable. This is pretty poor stuff here. Makes you wonder what a sad life someone must have to dwell on stuff like this.
IdaKraut
Passionate
Passionate

Post by IdaKraut » Fri Feb 22, 2013 20:29

Pete, I think you pretty much nailed my thoughts exactly regarding this ridiculous assassination of CW's character. Who among us is free of sins? It's what one has done to correct his/her mistakes that matters and CW has been a true inspiration to all of us. The fact that CW has allowed this topic to remain on the site is true testament to this man's integrity.
Rudy
Devo
Forum Enthusiast
Forum Enthusiast

Post by Devo » Sat Feb 23, 2013 03:31

Hate is just the same energy flowing the opposite direction as love. You can see the support CW has so he is loved....you lucky son of a gun.
Besides who has not Bent an elbow or two? Many of times I said give me another snort of that oh-be-joyful and spent the night in the hoosegow. We got your back C.W.
So lets have a boilermaker and his helper and in the morning cook up some Overland trout.
CrankyBuzzard
Passionate
Passionate

Post by CrankyBuzzard » Sat Feb 23, 2013 04:14

Devo wrote:Hate is just the same energy flowing the opposite direction as love. You can see the support CW has so he is loved....you lucky son of a gun.
Besides who has not Bent an elbow or two? Many of times I said give me another snort of that oh-be-joyful and spent the night in the hoosegow. We got your back C.W.
So lets have a boilermaker and his helper and in the morning cook up some Overland trout.
Yeah, we got his back, but I think he needs to come across with a new recipe... :lol:

I'll say it again, this thread needs to be deleted... It's gone on long enough, we all love the olde pharte, and this thread doesn't need to be here for those that don't read more than the first few posts....

This forum is about sausage... This forum is here for all of us to learn and explore. Chucky seems to help us all...

C'mon folks, how many agree, dump it!

Charlie

p.s. sorry CW, you are an old pharte.... But it's ok, that means that we young folks will consider your thoughts! :shock:
Devo
Forum Enthusiast
Forum Enthusiast

Post by Devo » Sat Feb 23, 2013 04:25

Agreed
tazplas
User
User

Post by tazplas » Sat Feb 23, 2013 13:32

" I'll say it again, this thread needs to be deleted... "

I agree.

Besides, we all have our histories which is what makes us who we are. It adds 'culture' to the human race.

Cheers

Steve

PS - i can neither confirm or deny i was involved in any incident that has occurred in the past :mrgreen:
Gulyás
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Gulyás » Sat Feb 23, 2013 13:47

I agree with Charlie, no place for this kind of crap here.
Failure to prepare is preparing to fail.