Still here!

Talk about anything here as long as it is not against the rules.
redzed

Post by redzed » Tue Sep 20, 2016 19:46

Hello gang!
I received a PM from one of our members asking what has happened to me? Well, I'm still alive and kicking and finishing up our cycling trip where we already completed 767km from Passau to Budapest We are currently cycling around Lake Balaton in Hungary which will add over 200km to the total. I was intending to post some pics and a bit of a travelouge, but had the misfortune of forgetting my laptop charge cord at a small hotel in Mosonmagyarovar. The nasty owner had refused to send it on to Budapest, so I am stuck with checking my email on my phone which really has limited capacity (and so do I when it comes to using it). I have been checking the forum whenever possible and see that there have been some interesting discussions and exchanges. I'll chime in after we return on October 1.
Best wishes
Chris
Bob K

Post by Bob K » Thu Mar 02, 2017 18:32

The real story-

redzed

Post by redzed » Sun Mar 05, 2017 22:33

Geez Bob, how did you know? Without the occassional whiff and slurp of God's nectar the cycling would have been quite boring. Actually we tasted some excellent wines in the Wachau region in Austria and around Lake Balaton in Hungary.