HOW To Post A Photo On Wedliny Domowe

Chuckwagon
Veteran
Veteran

HOW To Post A Photo On Wedliny Domowe

Post by Chuckwagon » Mon Nov 21, 2011 23:03

Here's a short video on how to post a photo on the forum:

Make sure your speakers are turned up then click on this link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvvxraciwvI

If you still have trouble posting a photo, contact us for some help. We'd like to share your photos of some great looking sausages!

Photobucket has changed since the instructions in the above link were prepared. Here is something more current:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=up4Y3ZT0Xhc
Edited by redzed 2014-12-11
Last edited by Chuckwagon on Fri Dec 12, 2014 06:18, edited 4 times in total.
If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, it probably needs more time on the grill! :D
randalleg
Beginner
Beginner

Post by randalleg » Wed Apr 04, 2012 23:38

Thanks Chuckwagon, I may take you up on that help! AS for the pepperoni I really liked the result, nice and meaty. I have a few pics on my phone of what I've been up to... I'll try to post some tonight. And thanks to all of you on this forum. I haven't participated alot but it has proved to be an amazing resource.
Bubba
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Bubba » Thu Apr 05, 2012 01:54

Hi Randalleg,

Chuckwagon will help you any time, and if I can offer to help as well, please PM me. I have posted photos on behalf of other members here before. They e-mail them to me and the rest is very easy.
Ron
Chuckwagon
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Chuckwagon » Thu Apr 05, 2012 05:59

Yup Randall! I can vouch for the help that Bubba has given folks in posting photos on the forum. Ol' Bubba is a most patient man and has his heart exactly in the right spot when it comes to helping others. Don't hesitate to contact him for help in posting photos - he's sort of our resident photo posting expert around here. Bubba (Ron) has just re-settled in Alabama from South Carolina and had to leave us for a while. It sure is good to have him back! :wink:
Take him up on his offer Randall. Go to the top of the index page and click on "memberlist". Then click on "B" for Bubba. OR.... you can simply look at the bottom of his last post and click on Private Message.

Best Wishes,
Chuckwagon
If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, it probably needs more time on the grill! :D