mac and cheese a new way

Talk about anything here as long as it is not against the rules.
ssorllih
Veteran
Veteran

mac and cheese a new way

Post by ssorllih » Fri Nov 09, 2012 03:25

I mentioned here last week that I stuffed a box of cooked rigatoni with the "Russ-Ross Ramrod Stuffer". I used Chaurice sausage modified with coriander and fennel. Tonight I spread a layer of these stuffed morsels in the bottom of an 8x8 inch oven dish and over that I poured a cheese sauce made with medium cheddar and spinach. Topped it with cornflakes and paprika and baked it to 165°F in the middle of the dish. It is worth the effort.
Ross- tightwad home cook
el Ducko
Veteran
Veteran

Re: mac and cheese a new way

Post by el Ducko » Fri Nov 09, 2012 03:42

ssorllih wrote:I mentioned here last week that I stuffed a box of cooked rigatoni with the "Russ-Ross Ramrod Stuffer". I used Chaurice sausage modified with coriander and fennel. Tonight I spread a layer of these stuffed morsels in the bottom of an 8x8 inch oven dish and over that I poured a cheese sauce made with medium cheddar and spinach. Topped it with cornflakes and paprika and baked it to 165°F in the middle of the dish. It is worth the effort.
"...and part of this nutritious breakfast... lunch... dinner... or something."
Whatever. Sounds delicious.
"They're GREAT!"
(Oops. ...too much television without a helmet, as a kid.)
(Sorry about that.)
(Somebody please helllllllp!)
(...struggling sounds, then strangling sounds, in the background, followed by dead air and a test pattern. The Plains Indian in full headdress, although no one has ever said why he is there, makes a face.)
(...fade to black.)

:mrgreen:
Experience - the ability to instantly recognize a mistake when you make it again.
ssorllih
Veteran
Veteran

Post by ssorllih » Fri Nov 09, 2012 03:55

:lol: :grin: :smile: :roll:
Ross- tightwad home cook
Chuckwagon
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Chuckwagon » Fri Nov 09, 2012 08:48

too much television without a helmet, as a kid.
Someone asked me if I missed El Ducko. I said, "Yeah, but my AIM is getting better every day!" :roll:
If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, it probably needs more time on the grill! :D