School Of Home-Made Meat Production

Chuckwagon
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Chuckwagon » Mon Jun 20, 2011 06:59

A Note To New Members Image
Hi fellow sausage makers. Welcome to the English-speaking division of the Polish website called Wedliny Domowe (Homemade Sausage Making). If you are "browsing" and do not speak Polish, we invite you to return to the forum-index page and click on the second forum entitled, "New To Wedliny Domowe?". Or you can simply click on this link: http://wedlinydomowe.pl/en/viewtopic.php?t=5357

Notice that from any page on WD, you may always return to the index page by clicking on the words, "Homemade Sausage Making" just below the FAQ and SEARCH icons at the upper left-hand side of the page.

Many English-speaking members have asked about this particular topic in the forum, printed in Polish. This is the very fine School Of Home-Made Meat Production- the first in Poland and the first in the world!

If you speak Polish, please be sure to click on www.szkoladomowegomasarstwa.pl and www.wedlinydomowe.pl. and become a member of the Polish-speaking site also!

If you are just browsing and speak only English, you may wish to visit the Polish site just to see the wonderful photos. We at the English-speaking branch of our "parent site", maintain an excellent kinship and rapport with the industrious and generous people of Poland and we certainly extend our best wishes and gratitude to them for hosting this wonderful website.

Our Best Wishes,
Chuckwagon And The English-Speaking Members Of Wedliny Domowe.
Last edited by Chuckwagon on Fri Apr 04, 2014 02:31, edited 10 times in total.
If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, it probably needs more time on the grill! :D
crustyo44
Veteran
Veteran

Post by crustyo44 » Tue Jun 21, 2011 03:55

Hi Chuckwagon,
Thank you for this link. I have a good Polish Mate that can translate for me . He is also interested in Sausage Making. I have started him on a bit of hobby distilling(many years ago) and now( I hope) sausage making.
The site has some great photo's and I bet the recipes are the same. I will start pestering him this week-end for the translations
Best Regards,
Jan.
Brisbane.
ssorllih
Veteran
Veteran

Post by ssorllih » Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:57

My computer has an automatic translate feature that makes Polish readable for me. There are a few words that don't translate but you can get the essence of the text.
Ross- tightwad home cook
Siara
Frequent User
Frequent User

Post by Siara » Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:58

Well, let me explain in a few words.
This is a project that we do in Poland for a few years now.
We asked couple of pros who still remember traditional ways of meat processing, to teach us.
They have prepared location, training room which meet all H&S requirements, we have equipped thanks to our sponsors.
Now every couple of weeks we provide weekend classes, where participants can practically learn how to make sausages and other traditional products.
"W życiu piękne są tylko chwile"
Pozdrawiam
Siara
Chuckwagon
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Chuckwagon » Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:21

A Note To New Members
Hi fellow sausage makers. Welcome to the English-speaking division of the Polish site called Wedliny Domowe (Homemade Sausage Making).
Are you looking for site navigating help?
If you are "browsing" and do not speak Polish, we invite you to return to the forum-index page and click on the second forum entitled, "New To Wedliny Domowe?".
Or you can simply click on this link: http://wedlinydomowe.pl/en/viewtopic.php?t=5357

Best Wishes,
Chuckwagon
Last edited by Chuckwagon on Fri Apr 04, 2014 02:32, edited 1 time in total.
If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, it probably needs more time on the grill! :D