Ham & Pineapple Pizza

sawhorseray
Veteran
Veteran

Ham & Pineapple Pizza

Post by sawhorseray » Tue Jul 30, 2013 14:44

I saw on TV where Roundtable was advertising a special on ham and pineapple pizza, $16.99. I thought I could produce a better pizza for about a third that price so it was game on. After my bread machine produced another perfectly sized dough the assembly is a snap
A layer of roasted garlic tomato sauce covered with a solid layer of sliced mozzarella.
Another of the many benefits of making Canadian bacon from $1.99 per pound pork loin is not having to skimp. I couldn't fit any more than about 3/4 of a pound but it seemed to be a lot more ham than what I saw RT advertising
Drained the can of pineapple chunks and did some additional chopping, spread out strategically over the top of the pizza, baked in a 400° oven for 21 minutes, pieced out with the Old World Pizza Slicer
Picking up a couple of free "pizza stones" in three weeks tho I can't see how this could get much better. RAY
“Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment.”
ssorllih
Veteran
Veteran

Post by ssorllih » Tue Jul 30, 2013 14:49

Stand back folks! There ain't no stopping him now! Next thing we know he will start making his own cheese. mighty fine work there Ray. You shaped that crust to look like you have been doing it for years..
Ross- tightwad home cook