Recipe Section vs Polish Section

Kijek
Passionate
Passionate

Recipe Section vs Polish Section

Post by Kijek » Mon Jan 15, 2018 17:11

I was jumping around reading different threads, when I noticed or figured out that there are two sections for recipes
One coming from this webs site and the other from a polish site.

Are these two web sites actually the same site, only one is in polish and are the recipes on the polish listed in here as well?

I don't speak polish, except for what my Bobchi used to say to me when I was bad. :roll:
So I won't be on the polish site, but just wanted to understand the sites better.
Bob K

Post by Bob K » Mon Jan 15, 2018 17:24

If you are talking about the Polish Forum. https://wedlinydomowe.pl/ We are its offspring, the English version. Pretty easy to translate the Polish side if you use chrome...right click and translate, Here is the History https://www.meatsandsausages.com/about
Kijek
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Kijek » Mon Jan 15, 2018 17:38

Well thanks again Bobk, very interesting reading and I went on to look at some pictures, very nice.
Now I know
spud
User
User

Re: Recipe Section vs Polish Section

Post by spud » Wed Nov 01, 2023 03:32

Hi - I have just tried for ten minutes to "new member" log on to the site. stalls on security question.
Reason for looking to b come member is that in the English site some of the members recipes redirects you to the pl site ?
rgds Spud
redzed

Post by redzed » Thu Nov 02, 2023 06:09

I really can't help you with that. From what remember, it was fairly easy to register but they recently changed their platform an reorganized it considerably. If you are looking at particular recipe, let me know and I'll lift it out for you.
spud
User
User

Post by spud » Mon Nov 06, 2023 09:53

redzed, thanks for the reply and offer of assistance.
My original inquiry was as I have been away for a few years, I was looking at members recipes on the English sister site but quite a few were showing not available and I was directed to log on to the Polish mother site. Seemed pretty simple to me that I should be able to re-join...
If thats not available, isnt that against the total idea of the sharing / tutorial forum. rgds