other source sites.

Talk about anything here as long as it is not against the rules.
ssorllih
Veteran
Veteran

other source sites.

Post by ssorllih » Sat Mar 19, 2011 04:55

I have been reading what seems to be the parent site for this forum and I am guessing that the content is excerps from the book. An awlful lot of good information over here: http://www.wedlinydomowe.com/sausage-ma ... -selection
Ross- tightwad home cook
Chuckwagon
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Chuckwagon » Sat Mar 19, 2011 09:15

Ross, to view our "parent site", hover your pointer over the emblem of Wedzarnicza Brac` in the extreme upper left corner of the hompage. This is WedlinyDomowe.pl (Homemade Sausage Making - Poland). It is the largest sausage making site in the world. The site we are on here, is the English-speaking forum of that particular site and we are only one year old this month. We are WedlinyDomowe.eng. The emblem in the right upper corner is that of the first "school of home-made meat production" in the entire world. Click on the emblem to read about it in English although the school is in Poland. You may also click on: www.szkoladomowegomasarstwa.pl

Inside our forum, the first topic explores the site with some amazing photos presented by founder and author Miroslaw Gebarowski. Mr. Gebarowski is none other than our own "Maxell". Here in America, the author of several fine books is Stan Marianski - our very own "Seminole". By clicking on WedlinyDomowe.com a person views much of Stan, Adam, and Robert Marianski`s written material and wisdom, along with some of Mr. Gebarowski`s. These experts, indeed, have been most generous in allowing the public to draw from their vast experience and writings. Note that at the bottom of that page, our forum is listed as well as the "parent" in Poland. May I urge you to read about the history of this site as well as exploring the terrific articles and recipes?

I am also grateful to another person who provides a wonderful service - that of expertly "linking" our countries together with the English language! The man is bi-lingual and lives in Belgium. He is an unselfish, most professional moderator named Maciek, and we know him as "Siara". He works hard to keep everyone informed and aware of what is happening with "the other side of Wedliny Domowe". He has performed an immense service to all by providing an invaluable service.

We invite all our members to check out these resources. There is a vast amount of information posted at WedlinyDomowe.com

Best Wishes,
Chuckwagon
If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, it probably needs more time on the grill! :D
ssorllih
Veteran
Veteran

Post by ssorllih » Sat Mar 19, 2011 15:06

Chuckwagon Thank you for a detailed responce. There is more on this site for me to read than I have yet read. I keep finding new places. Your post will help.
Ross- tightwad home cook