Just for El Ducko

Talk about anything here as long as it is not against the rules.
Butterbean

Just for El Ducko

Post by Butterbean » Tue Jun 17, 2014 02:20

I'm confused. Could you explain? Chuckwagon said it had something to do with Father's Day but you know how he'll stretch a yarn.

Chuckwagon
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Chuckwagon » Tue Jun 17, 2014 02:22

Good Grief! A "river" of ducks!
Butterbean for President! :mrgreen:
Last edited by Chuckwagon on Wed Jun 18, 2014 07:09, edited 1 time in total.
If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, it probably needs more time on the grill! :D
el Ducko
Veteran
Veteran

Post by el Ducko » Tue Jun 17, 2014 14:55

Oh, yeah! Party time!
:mrgreen:
Experience - the ability to instantly recognize a mistake when you make it again.
redzed

Post by redzed » Tue Jun 17, 2014 15:14

I have been watching this dramatic march of the quacks for some time and while I spotted my chiropractor, can't see our own El Ducko! Maybe he is at the end because that is one long movie.Image
el Ducko
Veteran
Veteran

Post by el Ducko » Tue Jun 17, 2014 16:14

Reminds me of a joke- -
A duck walks into a bar. Immediately, all the chicks and hens head for the other door.

Unfortunately, there's no punch line, so don't you dare laugh, okay? Otherwise, I'll organize a march on your town, as shown above. You can imagine the mess left behind, just in drink cups and sausage-on-a-bun wrappers alone. (We won't mention the other "stuff.")

So, nice and easy like, put those sausages down and back away from the...AWK!!! :shock:
Duk
:mrgreen:
Experience - the ability to instantly recognize a mistake when you make it again.
Chuckwagon
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Chuckwagon » Wed Jun 18, 2014 07:18

Otherwise, I'll organize a march on your town, as shown above. You can imagine the mess left behind, just in drink cups and sausage-on-a-bun wrappers alone. (We won't mention the other "stuff.")
Big talk! Big talk! You don`t scare me, you... you.. you trumped-up tail feather! Have you ever thought about just turning yourself in? :roll: Don`t make those boys in white coats come and get you! Now run along and play in that nice warm water in the bathtub - and don`t forget to plug in your radio!
If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, it probably needs more time on the grill! :D