Recruiting Polish Sausage Making Masters

All important news and announcements will be posted here.
Rose-Royce Svit

Recruiting Polish Sausage Making Masters

Post by Rose-Royce Svit » Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:20

Hi everyone, my name is Rose-Royce Svitlik from Harbin World Beer Park. At the moment we are recruiting Polish sausage makers from all parts of the world. I read the book 'Polish Sausages Authentic Recipes and Instructions co-authored by Stanley Marianski, Adam Marianski and Miroslaw Gebarowski and therefore discovered this site. Our ads are as below and please get back to me if yourself are interested or anyone you know might be interested in this, I'm really excited and look forward to hearing from you! My contact detail is cong@beerpark.cn or +86 156 6371 1376.

We would like to invite European (especially Polish or German style) sausage makers to fulfill a 12 months contract in our northern Chinese region. Accommodation and meals will be provided and remuneration is negotiable based on your experience. We would like you to be an integral part of our multi-cultured production team, so you should able to adapt into our unique work culture and system. You will enjoy our national Chinese public holidays and the offer of return flights per contract period. To fulfill this role, we require you to have 8 years plus European sausage making experience and are able to demonstrate your ability of making more than 60 styles of European (predominantly Polish and German) styles of sausages. You will also be invited to attend relevant events to demonstrate your techniques and skills for sausage making, so if you enjoy being in the public, this is also a fantastic opportunity to make a name for yourself. Let us know if yourself or anyone you know might be interested in this unique and exciting opportunity!
Rose-Royce Svitlik
Deputy General Manager
Harbin World Beer Park Management Corp.
email: cong@beerpark.cn landline: +86 451 82622686
mobile:+86 156 6371 1376