Flavor of Italy

jens49
User
User

Flavor of Italy

Post by jens49 » Tue Apr 05, 2022 12:23

I have an article from Chr Hansen that I am trying to identify where it is from.
The text starts as follows:
"Inspired by the Italian culture of enjoyment, CHR HANSEN has developed a new ripening culture that aims to solve this challenge – FLORA ITALIA LC SafePro®. This ripening culture is made up of four selected strains. These strains were characterised via genome sequencing and their safety has been assured by means of comprehensive procedures so that the formation of biogenic amines, toxins, or the presence of transferable antibiotic resistances are ruled out. "

Could anyone help identify the source -please and thank you
fordtruckbeast
User
User

Re: Flavor of Italy

Post by fordtruckbeast » Wed Apr 06, 2022 17:44

jens49 wrote:
Tue Apr 05, 2022 12:23
I have an article from Chr Hansen that I am trying to identify where it is from.
The text starts as follows:
"Inspired by the Italian culture of enjoyment, CHR HANSEN has developed a new ripening culture that aims to solve this challenge – FLORA ITALIA LC SafePro®. This ripening culture is made up of four selected strains. These strains were characterised via genome sequencing and their safety has been assured by means of comprehensive procedures so that the formation of biogenic amines, toxins, or the presence of transferable antibiotic resistances are ruled out. "

Could anyone help identify the source -please and thank you
Maybe their broshure? Whats it for if i may ask :)
jens49
User
User

Post by jens49 » Wed Apr 06, 2022 19:23

I am working on a text about starter cultures and at some time during the last 5 years I copied this text.
I asked permission to quote the text but Chr Hansen would like a link to the text before allowing me to use it. Alas I cant find the link. It is not in any of their current material...
jcflorida
User
User

Post by jcflorida » Fri Apr 08, 2022 04:25

I don't read German, but the fourth paragraph of this appears similar to the text you quoted.

https://s3p.expydoc.com/store/data/0087 ... 49&p=86400

Also, there is a user that posts here going by cajuneric who has a sausage/charcuterie youtube site called "2 guys and a cooler". His YouTube presentation is quite favorable to the Flavor of Italy culture.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pyp8Qu8BEWw

He has some kind of relationship with The Sausage Maker that is the U.S. distributor of Flavor of Italy. He may be able to help with your search, he has answered questions about his presentations when I've asked.
jens49
User
User

Post by jens49 » Fri Apr 08, 2022 05:15

jcflorida
That is fantastic! Spot on.
I am grateful for your help.
Thank you.
PS
I live just 30 min. north of Germany so reading is no problem.