School of Home-made Meat production. Useful information

Shuswap
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Shuswap » Thu Aug 21, 2014 00:23

Maxell wrote:I have already mentioned that it is possible to send our teachers to the United States, to conducted several training courses on site.
What can I do to help :?: Where do I sign up? Who is for a North America sausage making congress? Is the Olympic Stadium in Salt Lake large enough? :?: :?: :?:
el Ducko
Veteran
Veteran

Post by el Ducko » Thu Aug 21, 2014 02:55

Have a look at an earlier thread, Homemade Sausage Making » Other Topics » Hyde Park » Getting Together? located at http://wedlinydomowe.pl/en/viewtopic.ph ... sc&start=0 to see what we had hoped to do last time this came up. The difficulties at the time were
  • (1) The language barrier (translators)
    (2) Travel costs to the domestic location (east coast vs. west coast vs. midwest)
Despite Jason Story's gracious offer of holding it at Three Little Pigs in DC, we couldn't quite overcome the two issues.

Thus, we moved on to the idea of taping the sessions in Poland, then either dubbing or furnishing subtitles. This would solve both problems. I believe this is where Maxell & friends are now- - recordings done, translations in progress. However, it sure would be great to get together anyway. It's hard to beat a good face-to-face meeting, especially if sausages are offered as the snacks. Maybe we could have our own presentations, too? ...or maybe, sit around a campfire and listen to some of CW's stories.
(Now THAT would be a threat. No! Wait! ...a treat!)

:mrgreen:
Experience - the ability to instantly recognize a mistake when you make it again.
Maxell

Post by Maxell » Thu Aug 21, 2014 09:38

I hope that together we think and for sure we will meet at the bonfire. :D
Pod ten adres proszę przesyłać zdjęcia i teksty. Zdjęcia muszą posiadać szerokość co najmniej 800 pikseli - wysokość nie jest istotna - ważne by były dobrej jakości.
maxell11@wp.pl
Shuswap
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Shuswap » Thu Aug 21, 2014 16:09

I'll put on my patience straight jacket to view the video series. Ideas might flow from that for at least a regional meet.